BIOINFOGATE EXHIBITING AT WORLD PHARMA WEEK IN BOSTON, MA (JUNE 17-20, 2019)
Bioinfogate will be showcasing some of their recent developments at World Pharma Week in Boston, MA, June 17-20 2019.
At the exhibition (booth 133, shared with Chemotargets), the latest version of the translational safety intelligence portal OFF-X will be presented, including new features like the OFF-X Score – a tool to identify the degree of association between targets/drugs and adverse effects in the corpus of more than 340,000 alerts available in OFF-X.
Since its launch in 2017, Bioinfogate OFF-X has been providing integrated preclinical toxicity and clinical adverse event intelligence for drugs and targets in all phases of R&D, including first-in-class and emerging targets. OFF-X allows prompt identification of toxicology and safety signals and de-risking of R&D projects. As of June 2019, the portal covers a range of 7,700 targets and 10,000 drugs & biologics, and is populated with more than 340,000 expertly curated safety alerts and 500,000 references of interest associated to 5,000 adverse effects. OFF-X is used across pharma and biotech organizations, in leading research centers and regulatory bodies.
A series of case studies will be presented to demonstrate OFF-X’s utility for a wide variety of professionals including:
- Biologists and Bioinformaticians, to perform new target safety assessment
- Medicinal Chemists, to identify potential toxicophores and optimize hit compounds
- Data Scientists, to build predictive and AI models using OFF-X’s high quality curated and structured dataset
- Toxicologists and Non-Clinical Safety Researchers, to analyze data for regulatory endpoints of interest, assess secondary pharmacology and potential off-target liabilities
- Clinical Researchers, to optimize clinical trial design, understand mechanistic toxicity of adverse events observed in clinical trials and to benchmark competitors’ safety profiles
- Pharmacovigilance teams to discover unknown adverse events and support understanding of safety alerts
- Regulatory professionals, to facilitate mandatory reporting requirements of regulatory bodies
- Business Development Analysts, to enhance due diligence of potential in-licensing opportunities
For further information or to schedule a meeting during the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bioinfogate is a forward thinking, private company working to solve unmet medical needs. Our innovative data science products support the discovery and development of better and safer drugs. We are committed to building industry-leading solutions and identifying and investing in emerging projects that align with our core business in the life sciences and data analytics.
Our passion and capabilities stem from more than 60 years of experience creating and managing biomedical knowledge, first at Prous Science (1958-2007; acquired by Thomson Reuters in 2007), and then at Prous Institute for Biomedical Research. Bioinfogate is the latest initiative within the Prous family group of companies embracing a long tradition and expertise in scientific knowledge management.
BIOINFOGATE’S OFF-X REACHES ONE MILLION SAFETY ALERTS
OFF-X has become the largest translational safety and toxicity intelligence portal for drugs and targets of pharmacological interest.
Jan 18 ,2021
NEW COLLABORATION BETWEEN BIOINFOGATE AND INTAGE HEALTHCARE TO DELIVER JAPANESE PHARMACOVIGILANCE INSIGHTS IN OFF-X
Bioinfogate will integrate JADER case reports and pharmacovigilance signals into OFF-X to complement its unique translational view of safety intelligence.
Oct 15 ,2020
LAUNCH OF BIOINFOGATE’S OFF-X TRANSLATABILITY DASHBOARD
The Translatability Dashboard supports understanding of how toxicity events derived from experimental assays and animal models translate to the clinic
Jul 23 ,2020
FDA AND BIOINFOGATE AGREE TO EXTEND THE MATERIAL TRANSFER AGREEMENT (MTA) TO PROVIDE AGENCY-WIDE ACCESS TO THE OFF-X TRANSLATIONAL SAFETY INTELLIGENCE PORTAL
The agreement aims to evaluate new approaches to enhance safety assessments of human pharmaceuticals and their associated molecular targets, supporting the FDA’s mission of protecting public health.
May 26 ,2020